Dr. Robert N. Diotalevi, Esq., LL.M. Associate Professor, Legal Studies Founding Program Coordinator, Legal Studies, 2002-2010 Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers, Florida, United States of America Dr. Werbin Eliana Mariela Professor, Accounting Department, National University of Cordoba, Argentina Dr. Jersone Tasso Moreira Silva FUMEC University, Business Administration Graduate Program, Av. Afonso Pena, 3880Bairro Cruzeiro – Read More ...
To help meet our mission we are looking to add members to our Editorial Board/Team to serve initial three-year terms with renewal options. Members of our board take a posture of being supportive and nurturing to authors who submit papers to the journal. Instead of making our mark by citing how many papers we reject, we want to be known for helping authors become better writers and researchers. To this end, our reviewers work with the Swiss Journal of Research in Business and Social Sciences (SJRBSS) leadership team as part of an editorial community which unconditionally accepts all authors who submit their papers to the journal. In turn, we ask these authors to participate whole-heartedly in the editorial process of writing and re-writing. In this approach, reviewers and editors become mentors to the authors and as a team we work collaboratively to produce the best papers and journal possible.
As an Editorial Board Member you will be expected to perform the following responsibilities voluntarily:
- Review 4 to 5 new papers per Quarter.
- Review revised manuscripts.
- Produce supportive and useful reviews.
- Participate in internal quality improvement activities (e.g., answer surveys, review new forms and procedures, provide feedback).
- Communicate with editors in a timely and professional manner.
Benefits of the position include:
- Joining an exciting virtual community dedicated to improving qualitative research scholarship and scholars.
- Collaborating with an international editorial leadership team.
- Mentoring authors from around the world.
- Learning a novel and effective approach to reviewing scholarly papers.
- Receiving editorial reviewing resource materials.
- Participating in research projects to improve the editorial process.
- Learning to use new software applications for reviewing and editing.
- Improving your own scholarly writing.
- Acquiring knowledge on the latest innovations in qualitative inquiry.
- Gaining a valuable credential for tenure and promotion review.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your recent resume along with your areas of interest electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also refer few of your colleagues, who could serve as editorial board member of this new journal.
R. M Shahzad
Swiss Journal of Research in Business and Social Sciences (SJRBSS)